MindGenius has been upgraded and version 6 is now available for staff and students.
Here’s what’s new:
- An automatically created Word Cloud enables users to gauge the emerging themes.
- Integration with a range of cloud storage providers allows users to save and open files in Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive directly from MindGenius,
- The Map Explorer gets a new ‘Pan’ mode enabling users to scroll to any area of a large map.
- In-place editing, replaces the ‘Add Branch’ dialog.
- Total Cost and Quantity calculations can be added to selected branches within the map.
See the MindGenius website for more information.
Need help getting the new version? Please contact the Information Centre.